July 14, 2009

100 MEMBERS


Yes sir, the Secret Fun Blog now has 100 official members! Or is it followers? I don't know but I thank you all for your support! I thought I'd return the love by listing your respective sites below. (This also serves as proof that I've visited every one of them!)

I realize that the vast majority of you readers aren't represented here, but please know that I'm profusely thankful to you as well.

So what benefit is there to being a member/follower? Best I can tell it just makes it easier to integrate a blog into Google Reader. Plus you get to publicly show your allegiance I suppose. Oh, and you also receive my personal admiration. If all of this is in alignment with your desired lifestyle and you'd like to join, then look for the little member's box in the margin on the right side of the page and join away.

So here you go world, have a look at this handsome bunch. I'm so proud...
.
adelessspookyart
jean-francois demers
Strange Jason
Cb
Hollygoyle
John Rozum
Bob
MJwho
JAFO
christine samson
katchaya
CraftDiner
RahneFan
Sue
Anthony
Tanya
prof. grewbeard
skeeeeeetz
Chris
TOMCODY75
Ron R.
Scooby Snakx
Frank
molesteban
Mr. Mantia
Tim Walsh
Dr. Jitters
John Freeman
...
Yogeh
Todd Franklin
tomcornfoot
MODERN NEEDS
horseflesh
Aaron the Truck Driver
Ugly Scott
Aaron
Angelo Vilar
Steven A.
Jessica (Hey Lola)
'77Elizabeth
William Butler Yeaves
Marilyn Roxie
Brandon
The Elevated Observationist
Lubbert Das
Jay Amabile
Vivir en Tucson
typeitasoneword
Waffle Whiffer [Brandon]
Erick
Brian
Das Brick
Phillyradiogeek
merwing
vintage_heat
Monster-Maniac
Nicole
Hawanja
Maria
magikalseasons
little miss ashleigh
~Trix.
Galan y Giles
FunTooSurf
NeatStuff
The Camel's Farmer
Jeremy
GluePenny&FishHead
Jessica Cangiano
Nilay
Nick Savides
Supreme Nothing
AllHallowSteve
chunky B
Pam Hobbs
Stac
Sarah
Stephanie
Dano
Matt Hunter Ross
Darla {Retro Ways}
Dan
Howie Pyro
Atom Kid
Mr. Joatmon
Anthony
Digital Butter
stupid_angel
christi jensen
Lushie Peach
p.nut
OhhBintang!
Patches
jen rarey
Steven Graziano
abbs
Jami Solomon
Michael Sean

If I screwed up and linked to the wrong site, just let me know in the comments. The same goes if you'd prefer that I link to a different site, or if you'd like to be removed from the list for some paranoid reason. Thanks for joining!

SPECIAL UPDATE:
Welcome #101!... Madhypnotist and more...
Melody
Steph
Ron Roxx
Liam
Jbooth
Steve
Becky
(I promise I didn't mean to punish all you RSS readers!)

13 comments:

Madhypnotist said...

DRAT!! I wanted to be on that list...but I guess when you follow thru google reader.. it doesnt mean youre a member... Oh well... Maybe Ill be on the second 200 followers list


Madhypnotist
http://www.youregettingsleepy.com

Kirk D. said...

madhypnotist(david)- through the magic of technology, I have added you to the list. Welcome dear follower! Welcome to your people!

Steve Ring said...

Yeah, I just follow blogs by having them linked on my blog.

Anthony said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Kirk! Reading your blog is a real hoot, so becoming a devoted Follower was a foregone conclusion.

I wonder how many people would constitute a cult following?The 'Kult of Kirk' sounds pretty cool...

Becky said...

I have subscribed to your feed via bloglines for a year plus now! Doesn't that make me a member? How do I become MORE of a member??

Stac said...

Wow, that is aces! Thanks so much for the link, and I love your blog! :)

Unknown said...

hey there, you can link to me here: http://jenrarey.blogspot.com/
(THANK YOU!!) ^_^

JAFO said...

Congrats !! I have 2 Followers ..

Scooby SnaKx said...

You Should have asked all the members to comment, that would be cool

Kirk D. said...

Steve- I do the very same thing!
(but I added you to the list)

Anthony- haha, I don't think I'm ready to lead a cult. Yet.

Becky- you could not possibly become more of one. You are doing everything that you can. : ) and I added you to the list.

stac- you bet!

jen- done!

JAFO- when I get off my butt and start joining blogs I'll be a member.

scooby- yeah it would have, although I realize that some of you guys love to lurk deep in the cyber shadows. But I always enjoy hearing from anyone who wants to pipe up. thanks for piping up!

chunky B said...

Cool thanks for the link! I've been enjoying your blog for quite some time, in the Cyber Shadows of course...

supreme nothing said...

Hey Kirk, a friend of mine e-mailed a link to Secret Fun Blog, informing me that it was "right up my alley" and she was right! I love the stuff you're posting.

And thanks for mentioning us, I feel proud to be among the faces on this list!

GoGo said...

I think Aaron the Truck Driver should be at the top of the list.

-Dont remember if i commented on the Spinal Tap illustration but that was very very very cool.

That illustration went to eleven