August 19, 2011

AZIZ ANSARI CRITIQUES MY ART

Ha! I just discovered that my Human Giant portrait for "Is This Thing On" is one of several pieces of fan art that actor/comedian Aziz Ansari critiqued on complex.com.
HERE's the brief video.

He says that he doesn't remember being shirtless in a Human Giant sketch, and he is incorrect. This sketch was my source material for his torso (his head came from another). He also claims that he would never say during a portrait shoot, "you know what guys, let me take my shirt off." I say he's wrong again.


3 comments:

Frank Zweegers said...

Interesting read!

Mel said...

I just tried to watch this brief video, and it has been blocked by DaySpring. Thanks a lot, Kirk....

Kirk D. said...

Mel- I'll get James on the horn and straighten this out PRONTO!