January 08, 2010

RECENT WORKS

Here's one of the reasons why I've had to neglected the Fun Blog in recent months. Well, three of them actually. I've been adding to my growing list of film family portraits. This time my latest batch are all commissioned pieces, and what's astoundingly cool is the fact that I've been covering films for the very filmmakers who brought them to the screen!

The Hoovers, inspired by Little Miss Sunshine
commissioned by producer Jeb Brody

The Barnhardts, inspired by Observe and Report
commissioned by producer Andrew Haas


Walter, inspired by The King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters
commissioned by director Seth Gordon

See the entire series HERE

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Good on ya! Glad people are appreciating your talent and totally rad subject matter!
Brandon

Unknown said...

What are the chances of doing a Rocky Dennis portrait?