January 11, 2009

SIMPLY THE PES


I'm weeks late in posting this, but I'm still jazzed to the extreme that the much celebrated animator and artist PES gave my S.S. Adams book a rave review on the much celebrated animation and art site Cartoon Brew.

You may recognize Cartoon Brew from my blog roll over on the right; it's a longtime favorite landing of mine. And you may recognize PES's work on this über-popular film, Western Spaghetti...



And for further reason to love him check out Game Over...



As a major fan of both this filmmaker and this site, to be a part of their convergence feels like being a volleyball at a beach resort for the gods.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

oh man, thank you so much for posting those PES videos. i absolutely love his work but hadn't seen those. i own seasons 1 & 2 of the animation show, and he has some stuff on there.

Jason said...

That was awesome! I especially loved the Pac-Man sequence at the end.