August 25, 2007

THE HAUNTED HOUSE OF OCEAN CITY MARYLAND

Inspired by the recent Phantasmagoria post, fun blog reader and blogger ReggaeXX recently documented his own favorite dark ride, The Haunted House on the boardwalk of Ocean City, Maryland. The Haunted House is another Bill Tracy concoction (as was the Phantasmagoria) and while it's been heavily updated in recent years much of the original charm is apparent. The water curtain, the train tunnel and the beautify painted mine shaft are just classic. See his whole Flickr set here. Thanks John for doing such a great job capturing the ride, and for sharing!

John's excellent pics got me researching the ride and in doing so I found this article and the following video...

3 comments:

John AKA Reggaexx said...

Kirk, I'm honored that you are featuring my pics! I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Nitin said...

Nice Pics!

ChristyKoch said...

I have such fond memories of this haunted house!