March 01, 2015

WHERE I TWEET

As you can see things have been pretty slow around here recently. That won't always be the case, but if you want some secret fun to tide you over until my next posting spree then I invite you to visit my Twitter page and follow me.

"What sorts of things do you tweet about?" you might ask. Well, nobody would ever really ask that. To answer your question, I tweet found links, current happenings, and some 'secret fun' type photos.  Here are some of the photos I was talking about in that last sentence...










 


 Treasures of which lost temples? Oh, THOSE lost temples.


On occasion I'll type a sentence or two that I think is amusing. Then later I'll realize how unamusing it is and delete it. Here are some that I haven't deleted yet.

 "Weather.com says that it's the "Anniversary of Deadliest Tornado." Happy anniversary tornado!"

"Whenever something bad happens to me I mentally hear the sound of Pac-Man dying."

"Tickling is like a God-given child Taser."

"I've always been a firm believer that the quality of a cassette deck can be measured by how slowly it ejects."

"Another Friday the 13th, sigh. I'm dreading the day when I must finally tell my son that there's no such thing as Jason."


Now that I've shown you my "A" material, here's that link to my Twitter page again. 
I can't believe I do this for free!

2 comments:

Scott Yancey said...

Awesome

Linda said...

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this post. I do not like Twitter, though, so I won't go over there. You have a fascinating blog.