March 06, 2012

BIGFOOT AND GRAY



I've been following the work of Spümcø animator Chris Savino for years now and it's been a long-time dream of his to put together his own show. Four years ago he started documenting progress on a show called Bigfoot and Gray about, yes, Bigfoot and an alien. It's been very interesting to see his creative process unfold, and to see how he's creatively handled the various limitations that any project like this faces.

Well, he's finally got a polished one-minute presentation piece that's definitely worth a look. With the influence of entertainers such as Jay Ward and Sid and Marty Krofft, Chris has captured a bit of magic from the Saturday mornings of yesteryear and I certainly hope that it will eventually find a home on screens across America, nay, the world!

1 comment:

savinoboy said...

Thanks for the plug!!! Got some traffic from your site!! I just received my copy of Mail Order Mysteries!! My kids and I love it!! Then I had to show them FLiP! You are their hero!